WANT A NEW SMILE WITHOUT HAVING BRACES?
WISH YOU COULD STRAIGHTEN JUST ONE TOOTH?
AFRAID THE INVESTMENT WILL SEND YOUR BUDGET INTO THE RED?
Every day we meet people who answer yes to these questions and are surprised at the options available at Wiesemann Orthodontics. Most people are familiar with the braces we all had as kids, but what many don’t know is there are multiple affordable options to fit every situation and lifestyle.
As a Platinum Level Invisalign provider, Dr. Wiesemann has unique experience treating both big and little smiles without using regular braces. Many patients think Invisalign is not an option for them, however, after learning more about the treatment, they are able to achieve excellent results with a shoter time investment than regular braces.
For various reasons, not all of our patients need regular braces or even Invisalign. At Wiesemann Orthodontics, we also have the option to use our own clear aligner system at a fraction of the cost. This option offers the opportunity for minor corrections such as closing gaps or aligning specific teeth. Our multiple 3D scanners and 3D printers allow us to make your custom aligners in-house for your new smile.
Over the years, the many different options allow us the opportunity to create the smiles our patients want at a price they can afford. We recognize there are various providers to choose from, however, it is important to educate yourself so that you can ask the right questions. We always offer free consultations so don’t hesitate to contact us. We want you to have your best smile-- your way!
Dr. Wiesemann is a Platinum Invisalign® Provider based on his skill and expertise with the teeth straightening system.
Invisalign treatment uses a series of virtually invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners that allow you to smile more during treatment as well as after. Invisalign clear aligners are made with 3D computer imaging technology and has been proven effective. More than 70% of orthodontists in the US and Canada are certified to administer Invisalign treatment.
Not only are the aligners virtually invisible, they are removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment. Plus, brushing and flossing are no problem. They are also more comfortable than traditional braces, with no metal or wires, which also usually means you spend less time in your doctor's office getting adjustments. Invisalign treatment also allows you to view your own virtual treatment plan when you start so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
- Virtually invisible - helping improve patient's confidence throughout the teeth straightening treatment
- Improved oral hygiene and dental health, as the clear aligners can be easily removed for brushing and flossing, and for eating
- Treatment process is planned step by step using computer technology
- Invisible braces from Invisalign are individually, custom made to exactly fit the mouth, drastically improving comfort
Will Invisalign fit my lifestyle?
- Time for a snack? No problem. Take out your aligners to eat or drink whenever you want.
- You can remove your Invisalign aligners, so you can brush and floss regularly, and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- You can occasionally remove your Invisalign aligners and enjoy a special night out.
- There's no need to change a thing. Continue your day-to-day activities while still straightening your teeth.
- Be yourself with Invisalign aligners. Since they are clear, you don't have to hide your smile while going through treatment.
- With Invisalign treatment, it's easy to make your smile picture perfect for that special occasion.
- Invisalign appointments work with your schedule. Most visits are in and out, with a quick progress check once every six weeks.
How many patients have had Invisalign treatment?
More than 7,000,000 patients worldwide have been treated with Invisalign. The number of Invisalign smiles grows daily. At your next appointment, we can help answer any questions you might have, and get you started on the smile you've always wanted.