Invisible Treatment Designed for You
Do you want a new smile without having braces or wish that you could straighten just one tooth? Are you afraid the investment will break your budget?
Every day we meet people who answer yes to these questions and are surprised by the options available at Wiesemann Orthodontics. Invisalign clear aligners may be right for you.
In Bowling Green, KY | Russellville KY, | Portland, TN | White House, TN
Excellent Results in Less Time
Most people are familiar with the braces everyone had as kids, but many don’t know that there are multiple affordable options to fit every situation and lifestyle.
As a Platinum Level Invisalign provider, Dr. Wiesemann has unique experience treating both big and little smiles without using regular braces.
Many patients think Invisalign is not an option for them, however, after learning more about the treatment, they can achieve excellent results in a shorter time than with regular braces.
Invisalign treatment lets you view your own virtual treatment plan when you start so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
- Virtually invisible - helping improve patient's confidence throughout the teeth straightening treatment
- Improved oral hygiene and dental health, as the clear aligners can be easily removed for brushing and flossing and for eating
- The treatment process is planned step by step using computer technology
- Invisible braces from Invisalign are individually custom made to exactly fit the mouth, drastically improving comfort
Will Invisalign Fit My Lifestyle?
- Time for a snack? No problem. Take out your aligners to eat or drink whenever you want.
- You can remove your Invisalign aligners, so you can brush and floss regularly and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- You can occasionally remove your Invisalign aligners and enjoy a special night out.
- There's no need to change a thing. Continue your day-to-day activities while still straightening your teeth.
- Be yourself with Invisalign aligners. Since they are clear, you don't have to hide your smile while going through treatment.
- With Invisalign treatment, it’s easy to make your smile picture-perfect for any special occasion.
- Invisalign appointments work with your schedule. Most visits are in and out, with a quick progress check once every six weeks.
How Many Patients Have Been Successfully Treated With Invisalign?
More than 7,000,000 patients worldwide have been treated with Invisalign. The number of Invisalign smiles grows daily.
Talk to Us About Invisalign
At your next appointment, we can help answer any questions you might have, and you can get started on the smile you’ve always wanted at Wiesemann Orthodontics.
Other Aligner Options
Have your best smile—your way! Not all of our patients need regular braces or even Invisalign.
At Wiesemann Orthodontics, we offer our own clear aligner system at a fraction of the cost. This option is perfect for minor corrections such as closing gaps or aligning individual teeth.
Our multiple 3D scanners and printers allow us to make your custom aligner in-house for your new smile.
Over the years, the wide variety of options allow us to create the smiles you and your family want at a price you can afford. We always offer free consultations, so don’t hesitate to contact us.