Invisible Treatment Designed for You
Do you want a new smile without having braces or wish that you could straighten just one tooth? Are you afraid the investment will break your budget?
Every day, Dr. Wiesemann meets people who answer yes to these questions and are surprised by the options available. Invisalign clear aligners from Wiesemann Orthodontics may be right for you.
Bowling Green, KY | Russellville KY, | Portland, TN | White House, TN
Excellent Results in Less Time
Most people are familiar with the braces everyone had as kids, but many don't know that there are multiple affordable options to fit every situation and lifestyle.
As a Platinum-level Invisalign provider, Dr. Wiesemann has unique experience treating big and little smiles without using regular braces.
Many patients think Invisalign is not an option for them. However, after learning more about the treatment, they can achieve excellent results in a shorter time than with regular braces.
Invisalign treatment lets you view your virtual treatment plan when you start so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
- Virtually invisible—improve your confidence throughout your treatment.
- Improved oral hygiene and dental health, because you can easily remove your clear aligners for brushing, flossing, and eating.
- Dr. Wiesemann plans your treatment process step by step using computer technology.
- Invisible braces from Invisalign are custom-made to fit your mouth exactly, drastically improving comfort.
Will Invisalign Fit My Lifestyle?
- Time for a snack? No problem. Take out your aligners to eat or drink whenever you want.
- You can remove your Invisalign aligners, so you can brush and floss regularly and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- You can occasionally remove your Invisalign aligners and enjoy a special night out.
- There's no need to change a thing. Continue your day-to-day activities while still straightening your teeth.
- Be yourself with Invisalign aligners. Since they are clear, you don't have to hide your smile while going through treatment.
- With Invisalign treatment, it's easy to make your smile picture-perfect for any special occasion.
- Invisalign appointments work with your schedule. Most visits are in and out, with a quick progress check once every six weeks.
How Many Patients Have Been Successfully Treated With Invisalign?
More than 7,000,000 patients worldwide have been treated with Invisalign. The number of Invisalign smiles grows daily.
Talk to Us About Invisalign
At your next appointment, we can help answer any questions you might have, and you can get started on the smile you've always wanted at Wiesemann Orthodontics.
Other Aligner Options
Reach your best smile—your way! Not all of our patients need regular braces or even Invisalign.
At Wiesemann Orthodontics, we offer our own clear aligner system at a fraction of the cost. This option is perfect for minor corrections such as closing gaps or aligning individual teeth.
Our multiple 3D scanners and printers allow us to make your custom aligner in-house for your new smile.
Over the years, the wide variety of options allows us to create the smiles you and your family want at a price you can afford. We always offer free consultations, so don't hesitate to contact us.